Case Study: Afflink - Tracking Hosted Buyer Meetings Product
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!Follow @poken
A Smarter Way of Doing Trade-Shows:
Afflink uses Poken at its Preferred Buyer trade-shows to allow Buyers to track visits to Supplier booth, gaining credit for connecting with Suppliers. After completing a specified set of meetings, Hosted Buyers log into the event portal to print out their hotel voucher.
A special VIP lounge is equipped with "meal tags" that participants can poken to obtain meal credits.
- PDF Case Study: Afflink - Tracking Hosted Buyer Meetings
- Assets: Design Guidelines
- Assets: On-site Info Poster
- Assets: Placard Design
- Assets: Pre Event Participant Email
- Assets: Pre Event Exhibitor Email & Instructions